Terms and Conditions
1. The Customer shall be solely responsible for the use, existence, and operation of the Equipment, and hereby agrees to indemnify and save Northwest Refuse Service, LLC the “Company” from and against any claims, lawsuits, judgements, damages, losses or expenses with respect to the Equipment, including for or on account of the injury, disease or death of any person or persons, and/or damages to any property, including driveways, grass etc., and including the loss of use thereof, arising out of or in consequence of the use, existence or operation of the Equipment.
2. The Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and save the Company harmless from and against any and all liabilities, including contingent liabilities, for which the Company may be responsible or pay out as a result of bodily injuries (including death), property damage, or any violation or alleged violation of law to the extent caused by Customer’s breach of this Agreement or by any negligent act, negligent omission or willful misconduct of the Customer or its Employees, agents or contractors in the performance of this Agreement, or Customer’s use, operation or possession of any Equipment furnished by the company. Neither party shall be liable to the other for consequential, incidental or punitive damages arising out of the performance of this Agreement.
3. Overweight tickets must be paid by the Customer at the rate of $65 per ton.
4. Damages to the container are the Customer’s responsibility.
5. For MSW & C&D do not load above top of the container.
6. We do not accept hazardous waste, liquid waste, paint, drums, chemicals, large appliances, stumps and tires.
7. Service and/or rental tickets must be signed by the Customer at the time of service and/or the commencement and termination of the rental. If the Customer does not provide for such signature at such time, any and all unsigned pertinent tickets are deemed validated and all such amounts are due upon receipt of the invoice.
8. In the event the Customer fails to perform any of the terms, conditions or covenants contained herein in the manner and at the time or times required hereunder, including the payment in full of any amount due hereunder, or should Northwest Refuse Service, LLC bring suit in court to enforce any of the terms hereof or any right hereunder, the Customer agrees to pay Northwest Refuse Service, LLC [the Company] interest on all amounts past due at the rate of 1.5% per month from the date payment is due until payment is received in full.
9. The Customer is responsible for all damage, fines, and penalties caused by overloading trucks and or equipment.
10. All payments are due upon receipt of invoice or statement.
1. Prior to delivery of dumpster, customer may cancel delivery for a full refund. Once can is delivered and trash is placed inside the dumpster sale is final.
2. If customer wishes to cancel after delivery prior to placing trash in the container, Northwest Refuse Service will refund original purchase price and pick up dumpster. A $150 delivery fee will be charged for cancellation pick up orders.